Founder and CEO
Victor Kwegyir is an international business coach and mentor, consultant, entrepreneur and the founder and CEO of Vike Invest Ltd, a growing International Business Consultancy firm in London, UK. He is also the founder of Executive Ghost Writing and Publishing Service.
He has worked in various fields of business with experience in financial management services and entrepreneurial/business development industry with over twenty years’ experience, and holds a Master’s in International Financial Systems.
Victor is a motivational speaker who has challenged and equipped people with the knowledge and practical tools in starting and growing successful businesses through his presentations at international conferences and seminars.
Victor is also a regular guest speaker and contributor to entrepreneurial development and business growth & profitability radio shows with over 80 guest appearances under his belt. He has his own blog and contributes to other blogs and business finance and management platforms, such as LinkedIn, StartUS Europe and other websites around the world.
Victor is the author of:
- “Beyond The Passion - What It Takes To Achieve Success In Business”
- “Pitch Your Business Like A Pro – Mastering The Art Of Winning Investor Support For Business Success”
- “The Business You Can Start – Spotting The Greatest Opportunities In The Economic Downturn”
- “The Business You Can Start – Spotting The Greatest Opportunities In The Economic Downturn”- Workbook edition
- “You’ve Been Fired! Now What? - Seize The Opportunity, Creatively Turn It Into A Successful Reality” (coauthor)
These titles are available on Amazon, Kindle, ITunes, iBookstore, Nooks, Sony Reader - eBook edition, Barnes and Nobles, Vikebusinessservices.com and book stores near you.
To request Victor for one-on-one business coaching, mentoring and consultation services, speaking engagements, ghost writing services and interviews please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Victor’s books are available at special discounts when purchased in bulk for promotions as well as for educational or fund raising activities.